Realme 10 Pro Coca-Cola Edition launches in India: Price, specifications & comparison
- Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca-Cola Edition has been announced in India
- It comes in a special retail package.
- The device runs on the Android 13 OS.
Realme 10 Pro Coca-Cola Edition has been launched in India on Friday (February 10). This special edition of the Realme 10 Pro offers similar specs as the standard model, including a 6.72-inch full-HD+ LCD display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a Snapdragon 695 5G processor paired with the Adreno A619 GPU.
What sets this new Realme smartphone apart is its distinctive design, which features a matte imitation metal finish with the cropped Coca-Cola logo at the back. The phone also offers a customized UI with redesigned app icons, bubbly notifications, and a classic Coca-Cola ringtone.
- Parent organizations: The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola South Asia Holdings, Inc
- Headquarters: Gurugram
- Founded: 1892
- Number of employees: 25,000 (direct)
- Key people: Sanket Ray (President and CEO)
Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca Cola Edition Price
The Realme 10 Pro Coca-Cola Edition has a price tag of INR 20,999 in India for the 8GB + 128GB storage option. It will be available for purchase starting February 14 through Flipkart, Realme.com, and offline stores. However, only 1,000 units of this limited-edition model will be available for sale in India. On the other hand, the standard Realme 10 Pro is priced at INR 18,999 for the 6GB + 128GB model and INR 19,999 for the 8GB + 128GB variant.
Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca Cola Edition Specifications
Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca Cola Edition features a 6.72-inch full HD+ display with resolution of 1080×2400 pixel. The Realme 10 Pro Coca-Cola Edition boasts an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor and is paired with 8GB of RAM for seamless performance. This special edition smartphone is fueled by a 5000 mAh battery and supports 33W fast charging. It runs on Android 13 operating system and is topped with the Realme UI for a custom user experience.
In terms of camera, the Realme 10 Pro Coca-Cola Edition features a dual rear camera setup with a 108MP main sensor with f/1.75 aperture and a 2MP portrait camera with the Geco Micro GC02M1 sensor and f/2.4 aperture. On the front, there’s a 16MP selfie camera and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. It comes in a special retail package.
- Inspiring Story of WhatsApp Co-Founder Jan Koum
- 5 Signs your Hands give when your liver is in Trouble
- Top 10 most-watched web series in the world
- World’s Top 10 Poorest Countries
- Success Story of Gautam Adani: Meet India’s richest person
- Travel guide: Explore the top 10 places in India offering FREE accommodation
- Top 10 5G phones to buy in India right now
- Road to Riches- The Incredible Success Story of Zara Founder- Amancio Ortega
- Top 10 Pharma companies in the world
- Meet Retired Army Captain G. R. Gopinath Who Made Flying Affordable for Masses